Arrive creatively in your black & white best. From harlequin to zebras, pin stripped suits to that perfect black dress.
• Dance to Post Traumatic Funk Syndrome
• Buy a work of art from the region’s finest artists in our silent auction
• Experience shadow dancing by performers from Red River Dance & Performance Co.
• Enjoy the area’s largest wine tasting by Happy Harry’s Bottle Shops
• Make your taste buds happy with hors d’oeuvres, desserts & libations from the area’s premiere caterers: Chef’s Table Catering, Catering by Concordia, Holiday Inn Catering, Mosaic Catering, Nichole’s Fine Pastry, Urban Foods, VIP Catering, Wild Terra Cider & Brewing
Spring Gala: Black & White is presented by Warner and Company Insurance.
Local veteran and artist, Josh Zeis, brings to you his latest series of mixed media sculpture comprised of etched and molded copper, stoneware, and steel.View Exhibition
This exhibition celebrates the vision, ingenuity, and talent of North Dakota teen artists.View Exhibition
“The Mad Scientist of Music,” a modern-day John Cage, and provocative integrator of art forms, Mark Applebaum masterfully crafts intricate visual artworks of signs and symbols that can also be interpreted and played by musicians.View Exhibition
The Horse Nation of the Očhéthi Šakówiŋ explores how horses have shaped the history, spirituality, and culture of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota people of the Očhéthi Šakówiŋ or Seven Council Fires.View Exhibition
How Great I Am will feature a series of recent trompe l’oeil (deceive the eye) ceramic works by artist in residence Tim Kowalczyk.View Exhibition