Arrive creatively in your black & white best. From harlequin to zebras, pin striped suits to that perfect black dress.
• Dance to Post Traumatic Funk Syndrome
• Buy a work of art from the region’s finest artists in our silent auction
• Experience shadow dancing by performers from Red River Dance & Performance Co.
• Enjoy the area’s largest wine tasting by Happy Harry’s Bottle Shops
• Make your taste buds happy with hors d’oeuvres, desserts & libations from the area’s premiere caterers: Chef’s Table Catering, Catering by Concordia, Mosaic Catering, Nichole’s Fine Pastry, Urban Foods, VIP Catering, Wild Terra Cider & Brewing
Spring Gala: Black & White is presented by Warner and Company Insurance.
Every year, Plains Art Museum hosts one of the region’s finest art auctions in conjunction with our Spring Gala. The auction is not only a great exhibition of contemporary art, but is your chance to build a collection, support the livelihoods of artists, and support your art museum.View Exhibition
Architecture for the Birds is a popular annual exhibition in partnership with the North Dakota State University Department of Architecture & Landscape Architecture that epitomizes the creative process.View Exhibition
STAT! investigates the relationship between our lived experiences and the data and statistics that are used to describe those experiences. Inspired by infographics and visualizations of data, Cayla Skillin-Brauchle explores the aesthetics of data in a time when the dissemination of information is acutely political.View Exhibition
Local veteran and artist, Josh Zeis, brings to you his latest series of mixed media sculpture comprised of etched and molded copper, stoneware, and steel.View Exhibition
“The Mad Scientist of Music,” a modern-day John Cage, and provocative integrator of art forms, Mark Applebaum masterfully crafts intricate visual artworks of signs and symbols that can also be interpreted and played by musicians.View Exhibition