Arrive creatively in your black & white best. From harlequin to zebras, pin striped suits to that perfect black dress.
• Dance to Post Traumatic Funk Syndrome
• Buy a work of art from the region’s finest artists in our silent auction
• Experience shadow dancing by performers from Red River Dance & Performance Co.
• Enjoy the area’s largest wine tasting by Happy Harry’s Bottle Shops
• Make your taste buds happy with hors d’oeuvres, desserts & libations from the area’s premiere caterers: Chef’s Table Catering, Catering by Concordia, Mosaic Catering, Nichole’s Fine Pastry, Urban Foods, VIP Catering, Wild Terra Cider & Brewing
Spring Gala: Black & White is presented by Warner and Company Insurance.
North Carolina-based artist Kurt Perschke’s acclaimed work, the RedBall Project, is a 15 foot sculptural installation traveling around the world, adopting cities as its canvas. Through a simple act of imagination, Perschke squeezes and places the RedBall in imaginative locations to draw attention to our built environment and history, and disrupt our daily routines.View Exhibition
Each year, Fargo Moorhead Visual Artists (FMVA) presents the Studio Crawl, a popular, free event that gives the community access to professional artists’ studios. The Studio Crawl is an opportunity for people to meet artists, see demonstrations, and purchase their work.View Exhibition
Cone Pack is a contemporary clay community from the Fargo-Moorhead area. The collective includes some of the area’s most talented and active ceramic artists.View Exhibition
On Place exhibits the work of three of the Midwest’s most experienced photographers culminating in 45 images from their excursions along the region’s back roads, broad landscape, rivers, and small towns.View Exhibition
This is Not a Still Life explores the multiple dimensions of Moorhead (MN)-based artist Mike Marth’s artwork and its remarkable evolution. Exhibiting a mastery of materials, Marth’s work is often formal in nature, emphasizing its inherent qualities of form, style, symbolism, and texture.View Exhibition