Plains Art Museum is organized into four (4) locations and twelve (12) departments, including development and marketing, operations, exhibitions, education/community programs, event planning, executive, accounting, food service, gaming, and The Store. When employment opportunities become available, openings are announced at this site for application.
How To Apply:
Download the Plains Art Museum job application form, fill in your information and mail to the respective address. It may take a minute to download.
Plains Art Museum
P.O. Box 2338
Fargo, ND 58108
Blue Wolf Casino (located in Cactus Jack’s Saloon)
Apply here for Blue Wolf Casino and King Pin Casino positions
3402 Interstate Blvd. S
Fargo ND 58103
King Pin Casino (located in The Bowler)
2630 S University Dr
Fargo, ND 58103
Big Top Bingo
Apply here for Big Top Bingo and Sideshow Café positions
901 25th St S
Equal Opportunity Employment: Plains Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on any grounds protected under federal, state, or local law, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital, affectional preference, disability, or status with regard to sources of income.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you have a special need that may necessitate accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact Tonya Scott at 701.551.6136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no positions open at this time. Please check back again later.
Side Show Cafe Wait Staff at Big Top Bingo
The Wait Staff performs a variety of duties relating to cafe service, including greeting and serving customers, food preparation, stocking counters and maintaining sanitation standards. Main focus of this position is customer service. Click here for full job description.
- Provide customer service in the cafe and on the bingo floor.
- Maintain cleanliness of the cafe.
- Preparation of food product for selling.
- Stock food items and paper goods.
- Complete any duties assigned by the Shift Manager that enhance customer service or the operation of the organization.
- Provide clear verbal and written communication in the English language.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Assistant Manager Gaming at Big Top Bingo
The Gaming Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the general manager at the Plains Art Museum Big Top Bingo location. Primary duties include maximization of profitability, customer satisfaction, staff development and compliance. Includes protecting and securing all assets of the organization. Click here for full job description.
- Assist in Managing all Bingo front line supervisory and direct service staff.
- Involved in the interviewing, selection, and managing staff including continuing staff development.
- Responsible for Bingo gaming operations compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as Museum operating policies and procedures.
- Oversee and maintain inventory process.
- Perform and coordinate building maintenance with available staff and outside vendors.
- Involved in planning, and implementation of advertising and public relations
- Monitor and maintain a safe working environment for both staff and customers.
- Be part of the count team as needed.
- Assist the Gaming Manger as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Blackjack Dealer: Full and Part Time at Blue Wolf Casino & King Pin Casino
Plains Art Museum is looking for a Full and Part Time Blackjack Dealer for King Pin Casino located inside The Bowler and Blue Wolf Casino located inside Cactus Jack’s Saloon.
Excellent Earning Potential, Flexible Hours
Be 21 years or older
Be flexible for day, evening & weekends
Be proficient in math
Have excellent customer service skills
Bingo Employee at Big Top Bingo
Big Top Bingo needs a full time and part time bingo employee for nights and weekend shifts.
This position is responsible for conducting bingo with a focus on customer service. This includes the “calling” of bingo, cash handling & the sale of bingo cards.
Must be 18 or older.
No experience necessary.
Earning potential of $12/hr +
Benefits available for full time.
Apply at Big Top Bingo, 901 25th St S, Fargo, applications available at here.