Arrive creatively in your black & white best. From harlequin to zebras, pin striped suits to that perfect black dress.
• Dance to Post Traumatic Funk Syndrome
• Buy a work of art from the region’s finest artists in our silent auction
• Experience shadow dancing by performers from Red River Dance & Performance Co.
• Enjoy the area’s largest wine tasting by Happy Harry’s Bottle Shops
• Make your taste buds happy with hors d’oeuvres, desserts & libations from the area’s premiere caterers: Chef’s Table Catering, Catering by Concordia, Mosaic Catering, Nichole’s Fine Pastry, Urban Foods, VIP Catering, Wild Terra Cider & Brewing
Spring Gala: Black & White is presented by Warner and Company Insurance.
Steven M. Andersen is perhaps best known for the creation of Vermillion Editions Limited, a large, well-equipped fine art print studio that started in Minneapolis’ Warehouse District in 1977. Through Vermillion as well as Universal Limited Art Editions (ULAE) in Long Island, NY, The Cooper Union, Styria Studio and Parsons School of Design in New York City, Andersen has worked with some of the mostView Exhibition