Events for May 2012
|May 5, 2012 7:00 pm||to||May 6, 2012 1:00 am|
- Wine Tasting by Happy Harry’s Bottle Shops
- Captivating Food by Mosaic Foods
- Silent Auction of Art
- Cocktails by Sidestreet Grille & Pub
- New Collection by Mejeanne Couture
- Coffee by Dunn Brothers Coffee Co.
- Desserts by Nichole’s Fine Pastry
- Dancing to Post-Traumatic Funk Syndrome
- Music by Inside Out Strings
Tickets: $90 ($100 after April 20)
Purchase tickets via PayPal and have them mailed to you
Purchase tickets via PayPal to be picked up at Will Call
$45 of ticket purchase is tax-deductible.
Tickets purchased after May 1 will be held at will call.
Proceeds benefit Museum educational programs.
|May 10, 2012|
|7:30 pm||to||8:30 pm|
Artist Stevie Famulari will discuss The Green Line series, a collection of wearable garments made with growing, flowering plants, in this special public lecture at the Museum. You’ll hear how these eye-popping pieces came to life and about Famulari’s eclectic career making sensory art. FREE and open to the public.
|May 23, 2012|
|5:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
All members are invited to attend the Plains Art Museum annual meeting on Wednesday, May 23, from 5 to 5:30 p.m.
|May 24, 2012|
|7:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Pifer, owner of the Grand Hand Gallery in St. Paul, Minn., will speak on studio glass in the Midwest.