Plains Art Museum is organized into eight (8) locations and ten (10) departments: accounting, collections, communications/marketing, curatorial/exhibitions, development, education/community programs, events, executive/administration, facilities, and visitor services/The Store. When employment opportunities become available, openings are announced at this site for application.
How To Apply:
Download the Plains Art Museum job application form, fill in your information and mail to the respective address. It may take a minute to download.
Plains Art Museum
P.O. Box 2338
Fargo, ND 58108
Blue Wolf Casino (located in Cactus Jack’s Saloon)
Apply here for Blue Wolf Casino and King Pin Casino positions
3402 Interstate Blvd. S
Fargo ND 58103
King Pin Casino (located in The Bowler)
2630 S University Dr
Fargo, ND 58103
Big Top Bingo
901 25th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
Wild Bill’s Saloon
1776 45th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
Equal Opportunity Employment: Plains Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on any grounds protected under federal, state, or local law, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital, affectional preference, disability, or status with regard to sources of income.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you have a special need that may necessitate accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact Tonya Scott at 701.551.6136 or email email@example.com.
Open Positions at Plains Art Museum
Plains Art Museum is seeking applicants for an accountant position. The Accountant is responsible for assisting with all accounting functions within the organization, including, but not limited to: accounting for the corporation’s revenue and expenditures, audit and review of financial information in the accounting system, and a resource for accounting information to Museum staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for accurate recording of all organizational revenue and expenditures.
- Responsible for the accounts payable of the Museum.
- Record and reconcile accrued liabilities, including, deferred income and grant tracking.
- Check drafting as required.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations.
- Responsible for all month end closing entries.
- Responsible for biweekly payroll.
- Calculate monthly sales and use tax.
- Backup count team member, as needed.
- Provides training as needed for accounting clerk position in coordination with Controller.
- Active involvement with year-end audit and limited scope review.
- Knowledge of North Dakota gaming laws and regulations.
- Some local travel to gaming sites required.
- Primary backup for Controller.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
Experience: Two years of accounting experience is preferred. This position should have an excellent understating of generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls. Knowledge of North Dakota gaming regulations is a plus. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and job application to Tonya Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Count Team Member
The Count Team Member is responsible for the daily count of gross proceeds, operating banks, cash profit, deposits, and verify all income and deposit summaries. Requires a valid driver’s license. Requires travel to multiple locations within the organization. Duties include auditing daily gaming activity of gaming sites, including Big Top Bingo, King Pin Casino (located in the Bowler), Blue Wolf Casino (located in West Acres Bowl), and Wild Bill’s Sports Saloon. Must be 21 years old or older.
Open Positions at Our Gaming Sites
Side Show Café – Part Time Wait Staff
General Summary: Side Show Café is seeking a friendly Wait Staff member who can prepare quality food and deliver excellent customer service at our charming café located inside Big Top Bingo.
The Café Wait Staff is responsible for taking food and drink orders from customers, preparing and delivering food.
- No experience necessary, we are willing to train
- Must be available evening and weekend hours
- Prepare food using a flat top grill and fryers
- Stock food items
- Maintain cleanliness of the Café
- Open and/or closing of Café
- This is a tipped position
- Starting pay $10 plus tips.
- Year-to-date tips plus wage average is $13.60 per hour.
- Meal discount
- Plains Art Museum Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Every Monday and Wednesday off.
- Off by 11:30 p.m.
Apply in person at Big Top Bingo 901 25th St. S., Fargo
Blackjack Dealer: Full and Part Time at Blue Wolf Casino & King Pin Casino
Work in an upbeat and fast-paced environment. Earn above-average pay as a full-time job or a second job. We offer an excellent training program and a flexible schedule to accommodate your busy life.
- Earning potential of $18/hr. This is a tipped position.
- Benefits are available for employees working 30+ hr/wk.
- Family Membership to the Plains Art Museum.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Thursday: Noon to 1:30 am
Friday and Saturday: Noon to 2 am
Sunday: 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Flexible schedule with afternoon, evening and weekend shifts available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Direct customer interaction – must have the ability to communicate and entertain customers.
How to Apply:
- In person at King Pin Casino or Blue Wolf Casino
Contact information: email@example.com
Shift Manager: Full Time
Plains Art Museum is looking for a full time Casino Shift Manager for King Pin Casino and Blue Wolf Casino. The Shift Manager supervises casino staff and ensures casino compliance.
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must be available weekends